alexcar66

Stingray Special 4 ON HOLD
£1650
Reading

Posted (edited)

Reluctant sale, 2020 Musicman stingray  special 4 string, roasted maple neck, Dropped Copper finish, excellent as new condition, with hard case, comes with 2 scratch plates,black and white. collection preferred, based in Berks, sale only than you.   

ON HOLD

D6FDD8C4-58CD-4D47-AA57-2EF030182028.jpeg

780DA457-EB10-415D-A96A-8D214297F8C7.jpeg

4D3BA711-8599-4894-AD99-41A612B16F52.jpeg

DEFCDC79-68AA-40AD-B5F4-7B76A416F483.jpeg

3D3F8F63-06A9-4281-BBD9-8B8E8562200D.jpeg

F3341E57-6A08-4064-9D54-9C357886AC1A.jpeg

Edited by alexcar66
  • Like 12

What a beauty! That Dropped Copper body and the roasted neck make it a match made in heaven! 👍👍

GLWTS.

• Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Platypus
      <<<< NOW SOLD >>>>
      MusicMan Bongo 4H in Stirling Silver in near mint condition.
      Build in USA in 2009 and comes with original hard case, which is also in excellent condition.
      The bass is very well setup and plays really well with all the headroom of the 18v preamp and the added versatility offered by the Hipshot Drop D tuner
      Serial No. F25455 and is currently filled with EB Slinkeys.
      I bough it from Petecarlton while I was waiting on a custom build bass to arrive and now want to get cut back a bit.

I'm based in Pinner Middx, near Pinner Tube and any trial is welcome. I'm happy to ship across UK for £20.
      I'm not looking for any trades.
      A few recent photos here and the link to Petes original ad has lots more info and photos.

• By DavidO
      Update: Price drop to £500.
      I've has this for a few years but, as it doesn't get played much now, I'm reluctantly letting it go. Never been gigged. It's got some fairly new Ernie Ball roundwounds on it, and comes in a plush lined soft case. Plays beautifully, and as you might expect from these basses, the tone can be thunderous! It's in very good overall condition with a couple of minor dings below the controls, which I've shown in one of the photos. My bathroom scales indicate a weight of around 10 pounds.
      You're welcome to come round and try it if you're in the area (near M1 Junction 29 in Derbyshire). I'd prefer collection or meet up, but would ship at buyer's expense (estimate at £35 including insurance).

• By Jay J
      Sterling Stingray 5, Pearl White,  double Humbucker from 2019. 3 band EQ, active pre amp.Tusq nut. Black Pickguard. 5 way switch. 22 frets.34 inch scale.Roasted maple neck and fingerboard. 12 inch radius neck. Soft case by sterling with shoulder straps. Perfect condition, no dings or scratches. Cash only, in person, Bristol area.