Why become a member? ×

[SOLD] EHX Deluxe Bass Big Muff Pi
£409
Spalding, Lincs

moley6knipe

All sold!

* Clear out, following a move to digital / synth / MIDI. Lots of stuff: search for Tag MoleSaleMay21
* Price is firm, only trades as stated below.
* Price includes UK ONLY postage (Royal Mail Tracked 48).
* Payment by PayPal (buyer protection at your additional cost) or BACS.Trade ins of interest:
* Sandberg gig bag
* Lava Tightrope pedalboard patch cable (at least 1m, any colour)

Electro-Harmonix EHX Deluxe Bass Big Muff Pi - £65
Good condition. A badly placed speaker stand fell on it, so volume knob top-left is bent slightly off true and the white inlay is worn. But all controls function correctly, as does the pedal. The crossover is a killer feature, some really nasty fuzzed up cocked wah things on tap: and of course, THAT muff sound in spades. The Blend control finishes it off. In addition to the usual in and out, direct out jack sends your clean sound, XLR DI sends effected sound. With manual and box. Battery or DC, 100mA. True bypass, analogue. 114 x 77 x 46mm. Web/manual link

* Fully functional. Hook Velcro on the back.
* Power supply and/or PP3 batteries NOT included. Standard 9v DC 2.1mm (Boss) centre negative power.
* Dimensions in millimetres are depth x width (including sockets) x height (including knobs/switch and Velcro).

[SOLD] MXR M288 Bass Octave Deluxe - £85

[SOLD] Electro-Harmonix EHX Mono Bass Synth - £65
[SOLD] MXR M82 Bass Envelope Filter - £90
[SOLD] EBS Octabass Black Label Triple Mode Octave Divider - £90
[SOLD] EBS Octabass (first edition, faulty) - £14

4_Muff1.jpg

4_Muff2.jpg

4_Muff3.jpg

4_Muff4.jpg

4_Muff5.jpg

4_Muff6.jpg

Edited by moley6knipe
All sold!

I could make a joke about the MXR's big girth being good for going into the Big Muff, I'm more mature than that though.

I'm not in the market for them but have owned both and can confirm that the MXR BOD into the Big Muff Deluxe is probably the best massive octave + fuzzy wall of sound combination I've been able to make.  

• Like 1

• moley6knipe changed the title to EHX Deluxe Bass Big Muff Pi
  • moley6knipe changed the title to [SOLD] EHX Deluxe Bass Big Muff Pi