Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Barefaced One10 inc Roqsolid slip cover
£320
Cleethorpes

The second one is now on hold pending completion.

I’m no longer gigging so I’m selling my remaining Barefaced One10s.

The first one is now sold but the other is still available for £300 (haven’t updated the pics because it’s identical apart from having a slipcover instead of a carry bag).

I’m assuming that anyone interested enough to be reading this is already familiar with just how good these little cabs are so I’ll just give you the details.

I’ve gigged this one once, it’s been to a couple of rehearsals and that’s about it. I did have plans to use a pair of them together with my GK Fusion S 500w head but guess what put paid to all our gig plans last year?!

It’s in excellent condition. There’s none of the Tolex shrinkage at the back which seems to be a feature of so many BF cabs. 

It comes with a Roqsolid slip cover (unpadded). There are no rips or tears that I can see.

I have a box box and packing so I could post to established BC members within the UK at buyer’s expense but I’d prefer collection or a meet if possible. I have a couple of trips planned to London in June so PM me to see what can be arranged.

Any questions, please PM

Update: I’ve now listed my GK Fusion S 500 head. This plus the one10 makes a light but powerful rig that sounds fantastic…..open to offers on the pair!

Some pics…

D85D961A-A5FC-42FE-AE94-27EAB625A346.thumb.jpeg.058f6ba6c9ad60f4eac99565708f01db.jpeg

385E3B9B-D55A-45BD-B4A8-A3839AAA7057.thumb.jpeg.3bfe491292dffff696bbba31ffedf7c7.jpeg

Edited by Skinnyman
Sold
  • Like 2

Bargain alert.  If I didn't already have a pair of these I'd jump on this at the asking price.  In fact, I'd buy the pair.  They are amazing little cabs, far louder than you'd expect.  

A pair of one10s will cover almost any gig.  As a pair they are loud enough for bar and club gigs. Any bigger gigs you'd be through the PA as well.  A single cab will cover gigs in small bars and rehearsals.

Frank.

• Like 2