Why become a member? ×

Dingwall Super P5 - £2400. Withdrawn - what was I thinking
£1400
Norfolk

E sharp

Dingwall Super P5 .

Brand new - literally as it left the factory .

Got this from Bass Direct a few months ago - after a wait of over a year . Been out of it's case around a dozen times at the most .

Probably one the best basses that I've ever played - just makes sense when you play it , and feels so 'right' .

Come to the conclusion (yet again) that I'm not a passive P player , though I bought it to try and convert myself . But even though it's the best P I've ever played , I have to accept that it may not see much use .

Weight on scales is 8.5 lbs - and strapped on feels super light .

Cost me close to 3K . Prices have recently gone up , and can't find the latest new price for one of these , but Bass Direct have the 4 string version now up for 3.5K . The maple FB which mine has , is an extra cost now . So get a brand new bass for a grand less , and no 12-18 month wait time .

I don't do any online banking unfortunately , so cash only - sorry . Though this is the way I've done all my big private buys and sells over the last few years .

Happy to meet up half way - up to 3 to 4 hours .

Not much interested in trades , as I've seen a Modulus wide string 5 , that's more my liking .

Apologies for the pictures on my old phone .

Thanks for looking .

Paul

Put the wrong price on the top , and won't allow me to edit it - doesn't come up as one of the options . Price is £2400

dingwall1.jpg

dingwall2.jpg

dingwall3.jpg

dingwall4.jpg

dingwall5.jpg

dingwall6.jpg

dingwall7.jpg

dingwall8.jpg

dingwall9.jpg

dingwall10.jpg

dingwall11.jpg

dingwall12.jpg

dingwall13.jpg

Edited by E sharp
Wrong price - won't allow an edit
  • Like 7

5 minutes ago, krispn said:

At £1400 I’d have driven down to meet you half way from Scotland. I’ve family in Clenchwarton just outside Kings Lynn so I know the route well 😀

Yeah my mistake- that I couldn’t seem to correct