Why become a member? ×

SOLD Ashdown CTM300 Stack with 2 Evo IV ABM210 cabs and Roqsolid Covers (Updated Pics)
£1750
Chelmsford, Essex

MattW

Hi All,

Tentatively putting this up for sale.  It is a truly awesome set up, but I recently got a Barefaced Big Twin II for cab duties which I'm loving, and whilst I love this head I'm seriously looking at getting a CTM200 as I really want something rackmountable for a couple of Festival Gigs I have later this summer.

Really excellent condition.  A couple of really minor marks on the head, and one on one of the cabs, but nothing you'd notice from more than a foot away.   This is a lot of amp for the money - you get 2 cabs, and the 3 covers (which were £150+ for the set), with the head for less than the retail for the CTM300 alone!  These have done very little work as I started putting this together shortly before the first lockdown, so have done handful of gigs and rehearsals, plus a few days in the studio recording.

The 210 cabs are much easier to lug about than a 410, with the advantage that you can just take one to smaller gigs/recordings.

Of course I'd consider a trade for a CTM200 in the unlikely event anyone has one going spare and wants the 300!  I may also split for sensible offers.

Limited pics for now as it's raining and need to get it all outside for decent light!  This was the last time I had it out just before the December lockdown plus the covers.  I'll add some more when the weather improves!

Collection only form Essex.   Any questions ask away.

Matt

IMG_20200911_211140082.jpg

IMG_20210508_165000630.jpg

Edited by MattW
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Well it hasn't stopped raining for a week, but I've dug out a few more photos from the rigs last couple of outings!  One a small garden jam with friends (2 cabs was totally overkill but it was fun 🤣) and the other a studio session last August.  The engineers were seriously impressed with the DI sound!

IMG_20200822_213025726.jpg

IMG_20200829_110947565.jpg

• Like 1

Will consider splitting:

£325 for each of the cabs (including covers which are £60+ each)

£1100 for the head and cover.

Also potentially open to swaps or PX.

Edited by MattW

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...