Why become a member? ×

SOLD Fender Japanese Hybrid Jazz V - 5 String Beauty! TRADES POSSIBLE!
£925
Worcester

Moos3h

Hi all,

Was looking for trades, but did a bad thing today....oops!  Now just a sale I think please :)

Rough measurements are around 4Kg so a good light (for a 5!) weight and 45/46mm (my tape measure is rubbish) nut width.

These are phenomenal - beautifully put together, I mean this thing is CLEAN...balance well too!  High mass bridge (string through), lightweight tuners and usa vintage (passive) pickups it's a fab spec.  Fretwork is very good too.

Still got the promotional sticker/covering on the scratchplate.

Plenty of pics but let me know if you want pics of anything in particular.

Thanks in advance,

James

IMG_0100.jpeg

IMG_0099.jpeg

IMG_0098.jpeg

IMG_0097.jpeg

IMG_0096.jpeg

IMG_0095.jpeg

IMG_0094.jpeg

IMG_0093.jpeg

IMG_0092.jpeg

IMG_0091.jpeg

IMG_0090.jpeg

IMG_0089.jpeg

IMG_0088.jpeg

Edited by Moos3h
Now for sale
  • Like 7

I bought one of these new a couple of months back. Very nice bass, great build and finish. I have quite small hands and I'm fine with it. Don't get me wrong, I'm not questioning your reason for sale, I always thought small hands = narrow, shallow necks. Then I bought a 78 P with a really chunky neck and found it pretty easy to play and I'm now wanting to sell a Fender with a really slim neck as I find it too slim. Anyway, enough nonsense from me - it's a cracking bass, the buyer won't be disappointed.

17 minutes ago, WishICouldWalk said:

I bought one of these new a couple of months back. Very nice bass, great build and finish. I have quite small hands and I'm fine with it. Don't get me wrong, I'm not questioning your reason for sale, I always thought small hands = narrow, shallow necks. Then I bought a 78 P with a really chunky neck and found it pretty easy to play and I'm now wanting to sell a Fender with a really slim neck as I find it too slim. Anyway, enough nonsense from me - it's a cracking bass, the buyer won't be disappointed.

Haha - yeah I’ve become super fussy as I had so long away from playing, then got back into some g*itar playing which has meant EVERYTHING bass wise feels huge!

59 minutes ago, Bix said:

Very nice! I have a 2019 MIJ hybrid jazz 4 string and the build quality is great. GLWTS.

Yeah the build quality on this is the best I’ve seen Fender do, very, very tidy indeed.

• MB1 locked this topic