Why become a member? ×

Strings: La Bella Deep Talkin Bass 760FL (+ B string). Brand new. £30
£30
Twickenham

Edit: The E, A, D, G have now been sold. I still have the B string if anyone is interested for £6 (which is half the price I paid for it 2 days ago).

La Bella Deep Talkin Bass 760FL Flatwound, standard long scale (+ 765FS B string)

These arrived today and I put them on my Bass (I cut an inch off the B and G silk end) and took them off after an hour, I just don't like the feel of flatwounds. They are the most expensive strings I've ever bought so I'm hoping to recoup some of the money. 

£30 + £2 postage. 

20210506_205942.jpg

20210506_210050.jpg

20210506_210126.jpg

Edited by SumOne
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, CalDeep said:

Ahhhh if that B wasnt for Through-Body I'd have bitten your hand off. Great set at a bargain price. 

Oh I didn't realise that! I might have a word with Bass Direct in that case as I didn't order through-body for the B (or if I did it was a mistake) just wanted it matching the others. It seemed to work but I did think it sounded a bit dull compared to the others - thought I just needed to muck about with the setup more though. They are £12 for single B strings.

Will knock some money off if anyone just wants the E, A, D, G set without the B. 

Edited by SumOne

20 minutes ago, SumOne said:

Bass Direct have replied to tell me that the B string is not trough-body, just tapered as LaBella do that for all the B strings in that range.

IMG_8274.thumb.JPG.3fdea3c5ed4636576406fd9f3c33d823.JPG

I agree all DT 760 B's are tapered

• Thanks 1