SOLD - HX Stomp (FS/FT - Aggy Tone Hammer Pre-Amp)
£250
Norwich

Posted (edited)

Hi,

I've decided to go down the Aguilar route and am looking to trade my HX Stomp for a Aguilar Tone Hammer Preamp pedal in great condition. Alternatively I'm happy to let it go for the cost of a new TH Pre-amp (~£250). My Stomp is in very good condition, but as the name implies its designed to be trod on, so it does have the odd scratch. It has been upgraded to the latest version of firmware (3.1.). I know the Stomp does have a rather nice Aggy amp, but I just don't need all the other bells and whistles.

The stomp comes with the Line 6 power supply and USB cable, I don't have the original box, but it will come very well wrapped.

Happy to post within the UK (sorry EU Chums), postage will probably be a £5

I'm assuming most of the folks on BC already know what the Stomp is capable of, but just in case, here is the science.

The Line 6 HX Stomp is the latest addition to the Helix family. This deceptively small unit packs a formidable array of features, many of which are identical to the original Helix amp. With over 300 effects and models, a simple interface and a rugged gig-ready enclosure, the HX Stomp is your all-in-one performing rig!

• Utilizes the same HX Modelling as Helix
  • Over 300 effects and models from Helix, M-Series, and legacy Line 6 products
  • Up to 6 simultaneous amp, cab, and effect blocks (including a looper and IR loading)
  • 3 capacitive-sensing footswitches with color-coded LED rings facilitate fast editing
  • TRS dual expression pedal/footswitch input extends creative control capabilities
  • Stereo inputs & outputs
  • Stereo effects loop (mono/stereo TRS send + stereo returns)
  • MIDI compatible
  • USB Connectivity

Any questions just ask.

20210429_102954.jpg

20210429_103009.jpg

20210429_103015.jpg

20210429_103035.jpg

20210429_103041.jpg

Edited by Allaboutthebass
Mark as sold.

• MB1 locked this topic