Why become a member? ×

SOLD!! Ashdown ABM600 EVO IV
£425
Taunton UK

ON This amp looks as new the only sign of wear and tear being a scrape on the top surface of the Tolex towards the back - see pic.  The amp is less than 12 months old, comes with its unmarked padded cover, has done very little work (like its owner 😐) and everything functions as it should.  Price is based on collection (I'm 10 min's away from J25 on the M5) or handover anywhere between Bristol and Exeter.  Happy to pack in original box if buyer arranges/pays for courier collection.

http://DSC-0002.jpg DSC-0005.jpg DSC-0006.jpg DSC-0007.jpg

Edited by scrumpymike
  • Like 3

• scrumpymike changed the title to Ashdown ABM600 EVO IV
  • 2 months later...

Just bumping this with a close-up shot of the Tolex blemish just in case it's putting anybody off buying.  It really is minor and I managed to hide it quite well by carefully building up layers of some fairly thick satin-finish black Hammerite.  As my old mum used to say: "A man on a galloping horse won't notice." 😊

How strange.  I've done what I've always done to post a pic and it's not working.  I'll have another go later.

Edited by scrumpymike

• scrumpymike changed the title to PRICE DROP!! Ashdown ABM600 EVO IV

Now £395 collected!! IMHO a real bargain for this example that really is good as new apart from the small blemish pictured above.  Already packed in its original box for collection right now - my buyer got to the point of paying me and when I sent him the dim's and weight decided it was too heavy (12.5kg net).  Not exactly light-weight but these things are bullet-proof and supported in the UK by one of the best companies on the planet.

• Like 1

Shows how spoiled we are in the bass world when 12.5kg can be considered heavy, but imo irrespective of weight these are one of the best amps around (and Mike is a great guy to deal with).

• Thanks 1

• scrumpymike changed the title to SOLD!! Ashdown ABM600 EVO IV
  • MB1 locked this topic