Why become a member? ×

New Ebay Fees/Payments

Lozz196

7 minutes ago, la bam said:

I think ebay are now feeling the pinch.

I'm receiving lots of emails now - "massive reduced selling fees" etc.... but still comes with the caviat of "...let us manage your bank account"

Errr, no.

No, thanks.

I'm getting that too.

Similarly - no thanks.

• 1 month later...

I know it was mentioned somewhere, and this is probably not the right subject (although it is close). Did someone say there is now a way you can take payment for paypal on collection? I have never accepted paypay for local pickup but I can swear I read something on here about a safe way to do it recently. Was going to put my Amp on ebay but there is no way I am posting a valve amp.

• Like 1

Just now, Woodinblack said:

I know it was mentioned somewhere, and this is probably not the right subject (although it is close). Did someone say there is now a way you can take payment for paypal on collection? I have never accepted paypay for local pickup but I can swear I read something on here about a safe way to do it recently. Was going to put my Amp on ebay but there is no way I am posting a valve amp.

Yes, my DB was collection only. You have to use the eBay app though. The buyer is sent a code that they give to the seller. They enter it to confirm collection.

• Like 1