Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Dwarfcraft Devices 'The Great Destroyer' fuzz pedal & oscillator - SOLD
£100
Derbyshire

Volume

Insane fuzz pedal from the mind of Ben Hinz. Built like a tank, and capable of conventional dirty fuzz through to some crazy oscillating sputtering... a legendary boutique fuzz from the now unfortunately closed-down Dwarfcraft Devices.

Controls-wise - the Volume, Gain and Tone knobs will all be familiar and self-explanatory to most. There's a broad of sounds available to suit your style of playing and preferred tone.

The signature feature of The Great Destroyer is the Starve feature. This dial controls the amount of power being fed to the circuit. Turned fully clockwise, The great Destroyer gives your standard fuzz sounds... but as you roll the dial anti-clockwise, and begin starving the circuit of power - you'll hear the oscillator kick-in, giving rhythmic sputtering swirling sounds... glitchy squeaks and bleeps which interfere with the instrument's signal. It's a unique effect that's hard to put to words - there are some great demo videos on YouTube if you're not already familiar. 

Pedal is in great shape , works flawlessly, takes a standard 9v power supply, and can be posted (tracked) within the UK for £5

image4.jpeg

Edited by Volume
Pedal has now sold - thread title updated to reflect this

Haha I actually have a handful more, but I don't wanna swamp the page at the moment. 

I'm only selling as I'm due to move across the country... they're all amazing pedals, all in really good condition, and have taken years to collect. 

Rich

• MB1 locked this topic