Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Warwick Corvette $$ 5 String (German made)
£700
Colchester, Essex

Dazm66

Selling my Warwick Corvette $$ 5 String which I've owned for around 3 years. It was made in 2006 in Germany. It plays beautifully, with a nice low action,  but I have decided that I need a 5 string with wider spacing (this one is around 16mm at the bridge) as I'm more used to precision/stingray spacing. Also have my eye on a couple of fivers on here.
It's all working perfectly and has a ridiculous amount of tonal possibilities with twin humbuckers that can be as single coils and in series or parallel. Also the volume pot has a push/pull active/passive option. It's been gigged a few times and is not perfect, as the pictures show, but it's a lovely thing.
Will supply with the semi rigid case that came with it (or a gig bag if preferred).
Bass is located in Colchester, Essex. Will not post but happy to meet up within a reasonable distance. Could be interested in trades around the same value or I could add cash for a the right 5 string with wider spacing.
I have included a screenshot of the Warwick database which suggests that the bass was originally supplied with black hardware but someone has changed this before my ownership (and the guy I bought it from).

IMG_4241.jpg

IMG_4242.jpg

IMG_4243.jpg

IMG_4244.jpg

IMG_4245.jpg

IMG_4246.jpg

IMG_4247.jpg

Screenshot 2021-05-04 at 09.13.32 copy.png

Edited by Dazm66
Sold Bass
  • Like 5

• MB1 locked this topic