Why become a member? ×

Greatest haircut in bass

linear

Inspired by the Quo thread, I submit 70s era Alan Lancaster as having one of the best haircuts in the genre.

alan-lancaster-cofounder-of-status-quo-p

I think we can all agree that this is pretty damn good; magnificent, but restrained, entirely appropriate for the song - but is it great?  Who, past or present, has done it better?

And yes, this is definitely the worst:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStB1tzXBDiJEHQiB71bqC

Edited by linear
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, AndyTravis said:

I Follow him on Facebook, he’s actually really funny.

My fault, I wasn’t clear, it’s the haircut I was referring to, Nick is great fun and a top, top player. I saw him with Steven Wilson on the To The Bone tour, he was great and as you say, funny as f***.

Advertising Feature

250 POUND WEAKLING TO BUFF ROCKER WITH ATTITOOD IN JUST SEVEN DAYS

477188292_gerryonly.jpg.d72c5fc2546c42588f1d9103b5a8c601.jpg 

MY LIFE WAS A HELL OF HUMILIATION

Hi! You might know me as Gerry Only out of seminal punk band The Misfits but I was once a total dweeb, living in my sister's basement and eating government cheese all day. I weighed 250 pounds, my hobby was pressing flowers, my forelock was droopy and every time I went to the beach the local bad girls kicked sand in my face.

Then I met a Shaolin priest / bodybuilder (now dead) His mastery of the dark oriental science of Total Bodily Re-Conception turned me into a chiselled, hell-raising rocker with abs of steel, cheekbones like a letter-opener and scores of women who wanted to be with me. 

AND ALL IN JUST ONE WEEK!

Now I can share those secrets with you. Follow the Gerry Only Seven-Day Method and you can be like me.

Just send $9.99 and I'll mail back your first lesson. Within minutes you'll be on the road to rampant manhood!

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!

I'll even throw in a handsomely-appointed Gerry Only digital chest-expander totally free* and gratis (exc shipping)!

MAIL ME $9.99 NOW AND CHANGE YOUR SORRY LIFE

* Offer applies in lower 48 states only. No refunds, no returns, no remorse.

Edited by skankdelvar
speling / weight conversion UK:US
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3