Why become a member? ×

Genz-Benz Shuttle 6.2 - SOLD -
£490
Italy

deguddu

Genz Benz Shuttle 6.2 in excellent condition, used little and only at home.
including  bag.

190£ including UPS shipping.

send photos to interested

P_20210512_152218.jpg

P_20210512_152508.jpg

P_20210512_152520.jpg

P_20210512_152530.jpg

Edited by deguddu
  • Like 1

I can't comment on the Shuttle, but I've been using a HD210 for a few years now.  Possibly my favourite cab of the more recent period.  This looks like a serious bargain to me, though being in the UK, potentially problematic in terms of shipping.  Good luck - great price for some really impressive kit

• Like 1

I use an HD210. Bought it when it first came out (in fact I bought 2 to use together but quickly learnt I only needed the one). My Amp is a Shuttle 9.0 and it pairs very well with this cab. I have no reason to think that the 6.2 with the HD210 would be anything other than awesome. This is a bit of a bargain if you live in Europe. The cab alone is worth the asking price - you’re getting the amp thrown in for free. Whoever buys this will have a professional rig that will cover most eventualities. I’ve also used mine with a double bass and that sounds awesome too.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mr zed said:

I use an HD210. Bought it when it first came out (in fact I bought 2 to use together but quickly learnt I only needed the one). My Amp is a Shuttle 9.0 and it pairs very well with this cab. I have no reason to think that the 6.2 with the HD210 would be anything other than awesome. This is a bit of a bargain if you live in Europe. The cab alone is worth the asking price - you’re getting the amp thrown in for free. Whoever buys this will have a professional rig that will cover most eventualities. I’ve also used mine with a double bass and that sounds awesome too.

thanks,

i need a more compact amp

• MB1 locked this topic