Why become a member? ×

Cases Enki Alternatives?

0175westwood29

Hey guys

Does anyone know of any cases that are similar to the Enki? ideally im not really after a flightcase Safe design and all those are more expensive than the Enki?

wondering if anyone knows of anything, as i need something for my two gigging basses......but even a good dual bass bag is getting towards the enki price.

Andy

The case/speaker maker Dixon (there's a thread on here somewhere I think) , does something similar . Though it looks more like a regular flight case - ie all silver etc . They are more expensive though .

I've been looking at the possibility of the Enki when the gigs come back in , and I've also not been able to find anything that compares , but is cheaper either .

• Like 1

3 hours ago, E sharp said:

The case/speaker maker Dixon (there's a thread on here somewhere I think) , does something similar . Though it looks more like a regular flight case - ie all silver etc . They are more expensive though .

I've been looking at the possibility of the Enki when the gigs come back in , and I've also not been able to find anything that compares , but is cheaper either .

Thats my issue dont really want the big flightcase when for the same or less i could get the enki