Why become a member? ×

Bargain of the Century (lost)

Guest MoJo

Guest MoJo

Just missed out on a JV Squier Precision, listed as a Classic Vibe Squirt for £300. My own fault, I asked for the serial number and left it two hours to check back, only to find that she’d posted a photo of the serial number on the listing. Gutted, I would have loved to have gigged that. Someone has got a right bargain

Most JV squiers for sale are way overpriced IMO, because everybody is looking at other (overpriced) listings which they refer to. It's not unusual to see them for sale at €1500.. I'd rather have an American Vintage and save a little cash.. 

Those JVs are good basses generally, but I don't think they are necessarily much better than later Japanese squiers/fenders, mex classic or roadworn series or maybe even Squier cv basses. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, MoJo said:

Just missed out on a JV Squier Precision, listed as a Classic Vibe Squirt for £300. My own fault, I asked for the serial number and left it two hours to check back, only to find that she’d posted a photo of the serial number on the listing. Gutted, I would have loved to have gigged that. Someone has got a right bargain

Out of interest, what was the serial number? I bought one on here a couple of months ago which never got to me as it was lost by Hermes.

Guest MoJo
7 minutes ago, el borracho said:

Out of interest, what was the serial number? I bought one on here a couple of months ago which never got to me as it was lost by Hermes.

BD394F99-0B21-47E2-99F6-FAA25A28B980.thumb.jpeg.ade23c07ed28c7ffa363d725d78a3ef5.jpeg