Why become a member? ×

SOLD: 1975 Fender Mustang Bass Sunburst *PRICE DROP*
£1700
Abington

Cobretti

Dropping price to £1500 which is pretty competitive for an all original mid-70s Mustang!

Here we have an all original 1975 Mustang bass that has seen some action, but as you see from the pics is in beautiful condition.

http://imgur.com/a/bWHsAwR

I have owned a few Mustangs, and this one is one of the lightest I've had. The wood is resonant, and it plays beautifully all the way up the neck. I imported this from the highly respected Bambibau Collection in Italy, purveyors of very fine vintage basses. They only deal with the good stuff! 

Vintage Mustangs are in my opinion the best sounding basses to record this, and this has been used on a couple of high profile projects recently. And whilst lockdown put pay to my hopes of getting this thing onstage, it will turn heads! 

The most notable dings/damage are clearly shown in the pics...the scrape on the back of the neck near headstock, and two dings on the edge of the bass parallel with volume and tone knobs.

I am selling without case, but have a padded Fender gig bag. It came with a generic non original hard case, but I am hoping to use that. If it's a deal breaker we can discuss. Would prefer a UK sale if poss due to the wonders of Brexit.

Thanks for reading. If anyone is able to embed a pic or two in comments I would be grateful.

Edited by Cobretti
SOLD

• MB1 locked this topic