Why become a member? ×

SOLD - EBMM Stingray 4H 2EQ - 1992 - Teal/Rosewood - More Pics Added
£1175
South Yorkshire

Deedee

I'm thinning the herd so this beauty has got to go. It's a stunning bass with a beautiful birdseye/flame maple neck that many 'rays of this era are known for.  This bass also had a fret level and set up by John Shuker last year.

It comes with a hard case which I believe is original.  It's not one of the Musicman moulded cases, but I've been informed that it's a SKB which were used along with the G&G cases around this era.  It's certainly made for a Stingray as the inner moulding at the headstock has the lower cut-out for the G tuner.

• Manufactured 29th October 1992
  • Maple neck with Rosewood board
  • Ash body
  • Translucent Teal finish
  • Matt black/white/black plate
  • Metal battery cover
  • 'Off-set' string entry type bridge with mutes
  • 6 bolt neck plate
  • Weight 9lb 13oz
  • Neck width at nut 43mm

It's in wonderful condition with only a couple of indentations to the finish on the body (nothing at all that has gone through the finish). 

I'll try to capture these and add photos later.  EDIT - Photos added showing the worst bruises I can capture.  As you can see, they take nothing away from the bass. I'm just trying to be thorough.

Collection or meet up only on this at present as I'm short of packaging materials. I am however willing to drive a fair distance for a motorway services rendezvous! :ph34r:

Not interested in any trades at this time thank you.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

10.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG

13.JPG

14.JPG

15.JPG

16.JPG

16a.JPG

A.jpg

B.jpg

C.jpg

D.jpg

E.jpg

Edited by Deedee
Sold
  • Like 16

43 minutes ago, Quatschmacher said:

@Deedee, I think you’re fairly local to me (I’m in Sheffield.) I have two bass boxes for shipping if you want one. One of them was actually for a Stingray case I bought. 

Thanks @Quatschmacher If shipping becomes the only option, I may well take you up on that. 👍