Why become a member? ×

How many basses to take to a pub gig

Guest MoJo

4 minutes ago, hiram.k.hackenbacker said:

Ah, it wasn’t a proper bass then!

Its a joke, it’s a joke 😂😂

It was a joke alright. I wasn't laughing,  though. Use of the past tense deliberate. Bought from new. Sold on at a massive loss. Wouldn't have another. Shame it wasn't the one bass in Leicester Square incident. I'd have simply given it to them. 

8 minutes ago, Lfalex v1.1 said:

It was a joke alright. I wasn't laughing,  though. Use of the past tense deliberate. Bought from new. Sold on at a massive loss. Wouldn't have another. Shame it wasn't the one bass in Leicester Square incident. I'd have simply given it to them. 

Slight derailment, but what was Rob’s response?

2 minutes ago, hiram.k.hackenbacker said:

Slight derailment, but what was Rob’s response?

It was recently out of warranty and I couldn't prove that the lacquer cracks weren't my fault, so I didn't approach them. It had gone out of warranty by this point and I wasn't prepared to face the possibility of spending more money on it, so I sold it on.

2 minutes ago, Lfalex v1.1 said:

It was recently out of warranty and I couldn't prove that the lacquer cracks weren't my fault, so I didn't approach them. It had gone out of warranty by this point and I wasn't prepared to face the possibility of spending more money on it, so I sold it on.

That’s a shame. I’ve always found both Rob and Dawn very approachable. I’m sure he would have been interested in looking at it for you. 

18 minutes ago, hiram.k.hackenbacker said:

That’s a shame. I’ve always found both Rob and Dawn very approachable. I’m sure he would have been interested in looking at it for you. 

+1 on that. Great team to deal with. 

• Like 1