Why become a member? ×

New to basschat!

Sully

Hello,

I’m a bass player living just outside of Manchester looking to chat/nose about bass so I don’t have to keep boring my partner!

I mainly play jazz/soul/funk etc. but am comfortable playing anything really, and I’m a proper nerd about gear and am lucky enough to have some rather nice instruments

Cheers for having me!

Sully

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Sully said:

Sandberg TM4

ABD8367C-3992-43C4-945A-E9033287ED80.jpeg

A very nice selection you have there. However, it’s this Sandberg that does it for me. This is actually a bit weird as, up until quite recently, I found them a bit meh. Now done a complete 180° and I think they’re the best J type shape out there and I’m having to rein my potential GAS in, hard.

BTW, how big is your Orange rig? 😱🤣

Edited by ezbass
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ezbass said:

A very nice selection you have there. However, it’s this Sandberg that does it for me. This is actually a bit weird as, up until quite recently, I found them a bit meh. Now done a complete 180° and I think they’re the best J type shape out there and I’m having to rein my potential GAS in, hard.

BTW, how big is your Orange rig? 😱🤣

The enormous Orange rig is PMT’s thankfully! 😂

I definitely was surprised by how much fun the Sandberg was when I picked it up! 

On 29/04/2021 at 13:53, Jus Lukin said:

Not bad thanks, bit of cabin fever like eveyone else, but still playing at every opportunity. Hopefully the blues sessions will be on again by the time you're next down so we can have a beer and a jam!

How are you getting on up there?

Good to hear, and I’ll absolutely give you a bell when I’m next down! You still got the Status?

And it’s all going well so far, just got to get out once is allowed and get playing with some new people :)