Why become a member? ×

Please Delete
£275
Edinburgh

elliott_Þórunn

A few pedals for sale, all in full working order (prices include postage, buyer responsible for any paypal fees):

Pics below

1. Earthquaker Devices & Death By Audio Time Shadows in excellent condition - £275 Now £250

Extremely rare delay pedal (one of 1000 made). The effects are difficult to describe but according to EQD, the EQD side is a "pitch-morphed fuzz delay filter", the DBA side is "multi-delay filter remorphinator" and there is also a secret mode in between which is similar to an EQD Rainbow Machine.

2. Alexander Pedals Sky-FI reverb & delay pedal in very good condition (slight mark on front, pictured) - SOLD 

Versatile reverb & delay pedal with 3 modes Wash, Gleam & Echo. Can be used as a reverb, delay or both combined. Also include Hold function (to increase reverb or delay feedback depending on mode), trails and separate wet/dry outputs.

3. Smallsound/Bigsound Mini overdrive pedal in excellent condition - SOLD 

This pedal is extremely versatile and can go from slightly overdriven to fuzz and everything in between.

4. Ibanez DML 20 Modulation Delay III in excellent condition - WITHDRAWN

A very rare pedal, it is capable of Delay, Modulated Delay, Chorus, Flanger and lots of other experimental sounds.

5. Malekko Phase in excellent condition - £60 Now £50

Mini analog phaser pedal, includes internal trim pot which is a "color range selector"

6. Boss DD-20 Giga Delay in very good condition - £110 Now £100

Great multi delay pedal with 10 delay modes and looper, tap tempo and 4 memory locations.

Edited by elliott_Þórunn

It works well or less well with bass at different settings depending on the filter setting. It’s the same with guitar I’ve found (although at different settings). It’s a really cool pedal and both sides (plus secret mode) are useable. Wish I could keep it but I need the money for other things right now and it’s more of a luxury item.

• MB1 locked this topic