Why become a member? ×

Clover Avenger Cherryburst 5
£1090
Didimoticho, Greece

Tolis21r

Clover Avenger 5 Cherryburst  
Being the newcomer in the Clover lineup, the Avenger is the result of over 20 years of experience. Our ambition, in creating this instrument, was to build a bass with an incomparable strength of character (and tone), that would also be known as “a paragon of tautness". Needless to say, this bass comes with all the signature Clover virtues including meticulous craftsmanship, carefully selected tone woods and perfect handling.
The Avenger’s unique tonal concept provides a direct “in your face” sound with ultra fast attack, lots of colourful overtones, plenty of twang, and rich sustain. A set of as many as three custom made pickups tap out the Avenger´s tonal capabilities and convert this bass into a versatile tone monster. Strong sub-lows included.
This bad boy provides striking and forward sounds you may have never heard before – offering exceptional sonic performance without sacrificing the first-rate ergonomics and playability you expect in a Clover.

BODY

wood: two piece american red alder body
straplocks: lockable standard style straplocks
bridge: chrome plated brass bridge
finish: selected glossy polyester finish

NECK

scale: 864 mm (34")
wood: bolt on canadian hard rock maple neck
fingerboard: maple fingerboard / mother of pearl dots
fingerboard radius: 457 mm (18")
frets: 24 medium sized frets
machine heads: chrome, capsuled machine heads
finish: handpolished silk matte polyurethane finish
PICKUPS

neck position: DELANO JSBC-HE custom pickup (twin coil in-line humcanceller pickup)
bridge position: 2x DELANO JSBC-HE custom pickup (twin coil in-line humcanceller pickup) switchable to single coil rear, single coil front, parallel- & serial mode

ELECTRONICS

DELANO custom three-band active electronics with ultra low noise circuit bypassable to full passive operation

CONTROLS

1x volume (push-pull), 1x balance, 1x bass, 1x mid, 1x treble 1x coilsplitting mini-switch, 1x power mode switch  
Weight: 9lbs 4oz

PRICE 1000 EURO PLUS. SHIPPING

20210423_212908.jpg

20210423_212903.jpg

20210423_212952.jpg

20210423_212942.jpg

20210423_212915.jpg

20210423_212933.jpg

20210423_212614.jpg

Edited by Tolis21r
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I played a Clover J copy at the LBGS a few years ago - very impressed - well balanced, good tonal range, felt well built.

Based on this I thought there would be loads of interest in this - surprised there hasn't been.

Have a bump.

On 16/05/2021 at 00:01, TheGreek said:

I played a Clover J copy at the LBGS a few years ago - very impressed - well balanced, good tonal range, felt well built.

Based on this I thought there would be loads of interest in this - surprised there hasn't been.

Have a bump.

Clover is a great company , especially decade 90' with the famous Clover Slapper the headless , all the instrument are great , i have play in Germany few  instruments  , i think i may  keep it since there is no interest who knows ..  ;)

Edited by Tolis21r

• Tolis21r changed the title to Clover Avenger Cherryburst 5