Why become a member? ×

Feedback for hiram.k.hackenbacker

martthebass

Just completed a deal with Warren on a US Lakland Bob Glaub.  A genuine pleasure throughout.  Great communication all the way through and good fun to chat and share stories (there are strong commonalities in our taste in basses).  Warren sorted a case and handled the courier to have the bass transported down to him. Everything was extremely easy and straightforward.  Warren is clearly a star member on here and I can only echo the plaudits from earlier entries - most highly recommended and a pillar of our community.

• Thanks 1

• 8 months later...

I bought a beautiful stingray off Warren today what a gent! 
he put it on hold till I was able to purchase without any pressure.

and even met me halfway with collection!

I would definitely recommend him  and would buy from him again a top basschater 👍

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just bought Warrens Limelight 68 P (deacon tribute). Lovelly bass and lovelly chap - took time out from gig set-up (which he was doing locally) to sort the hand-over. One of the good un's. Very communicative and accomodating. Trade with confidence!. Thanks W... I LOVE IT TO BITS!!!

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just bought another bass from Warren the man is an absolute gent he put the bass on hold for a few days for me till I got the money together. I’ve been after this bass for years and would certainly have missed out on it and would probably never get the chance again to buy one.

Edited by marleaux62
  • Thanks 1

• 2 years later...

Just a note to say Thanks to Warren.

He very kindly agreed to lend me an amp to do some recording this weekend as my Mesa has been playing up. 

We agreed a time for me to collect, unfortunately due to some family circumstances I couldn't pick it up, but that doesn't change the fact that Warren was kind enough to help me out of a jam, which he didn't need to do. 

So thank you mate, really appreciated! A credit to Basschat! 🙂

59 minutes ago, binky_bass said:

Just a note to say Thanks to Warren.

He very kindly agreed to lend me an amp to do some recording this weekend as my Mesa has been playing up. 

We agreed a time for me to collect, unfortunately due to some family circumstances I couldn't pick it up, but that doesn't change the fact that Warren was kind enough to help me out of a jam, which he didn't need to do. 

So thank you mate, really appreciated! A credit to Basschat! 🙂

I’m about today if you still need the amp mate.