Why become a member? ×

Free mix and master! First 3 Basschatters!

Erax Sound

2 hours ago, xgsjx said:

Finally getting some time...

Much as I wanted to, I really can't comment on either of these. They have their qualities, but I cannot have that incessant 'One.. One... One... One...' for more than a few seconds; it really does bring on an almost allergic reaction. I'm not being funny, or sarcastic; in a past job I've been hospitalised after a spell in a disco for which I was installing the lighting Fx, when the Sound System started up for tests. Sorry, but this type of stuff is not for me. :$

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Dad3353 said:

Much as I wanted to, I really can't comment on either of these. They have their qualities, but I cannot have that incessant 'One.. One... One... One...' for more than a few seconds; it really does bring on an almost allergic reaction. I'm not being funny, or sarcastic; in a past job I've been hospitalised after a spell in a disco for which I was installing the lighting Fx, when the Sound System started up for tests. Sorry, but this type of stuff is not for me. :$

Don't worry about it.  I know you're more a happy hardcore kinda guy!  😂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, xgsjx said:

Don't worry about it.  I know you're more a happy hardcore kinda guy!  😂

On the other hand, I imagine that you'd not be enchanted by my orchestral stuff, in which there may be whole minutes with nary a drum..! ;)

Just now, Dad3353 said:

On the other hand, I imagine that you'd not be enchanted by my orchestral stuff, in which there may be whole minutes with nary a drum..! ;)

On the contrary, I do like classical & soundtrack score. I don’t think there’s a genre of music I won’t listen to.

Just had me thinking, you might like this…

There’s 3 versions of the Bloom Innocent album.  The original, an acoustic version & the instrumental orchestral version called Horizontalism Sessions. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, xgsjx said:

On the contrary, I do like classical & soundtrack score. I don’t think there’s a genre of music I won’t listen to.

Just had me thinking, you might like this…

There’s 3 versions of the Bloom Innocent album.  The original, an acoustic version & the instrumental orchestral version called Horizontalism Sessions. 

Indeed. It's helping my headache from the previous track, anyway.  R91KekF.gif

(... and it's not a case of 'won't listen to', it really is 'can't listen to'. :$

Edited by Dad3353

2 minutes ago, Dad3353 said:

Indeed. It's helping my headache from the previous track, anyway.  R91KekF.gif

(... and it's not a case of 'won't listen to', it really is 'can't listen to'. :$

😹

I was gonna say it might be caused by living in France, but Daft Punk are frenchies, as is JM Jarre. 🤣

• Haha 1

Oh dear. I feel my goose is cooked on the @Dad3353 front. 

I love electronic music as I grew up in early 90s Scotland listening to rave bands. It's very rare I get a chance to mix it funnily enough. Probably because I don't track it.

Maybe the 3rd mix might be a mix or genre that is okay? 😋

We await @SH73 uploading.

11 minutes ago, Erax Sound said:

Oh dear. I feel my goose is cooked on the @Dad3353 front...

Possibly. :(

On the other hand, I could send you a set of stems, just for fun (just as a 'taster', not to remix 'for real'...). The whole thing is 60 tracks, with the master, and runs for nearly 15 minutes. It has some automation in the MIDI tracks, but I could remove that easily enough, and return all the stems to 'zero'. Rendered to WAV the stems weigh in at 12 Gb, but OGG Vorbis is a worthwhile option. I've a Google drive I could upload 'em to; want to take a look..?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Erax Sound said:

Oh dear. I feel my goose is cooked on the @Dad3353 front. 

I love electronic music as I grew up in early 90s Scotland listening to rave bands. It's very rare I get a chance to mix it funnily enough. Probably because I don't track it.

Maybe the 3rd mix might be a mix or genre that is okay? 😋

We await @SH73 uploading.

I wait for the final version then I upload. ,👍

• Like 1

Just in case anyone is following this topic, Andy ( @Erax Sound ...) has responded to the 'challenge' of re-mixing one of my orchestral compositions; I thought it suitable to post, here, the result. Here, then, is my original piece, uploaded to Soundcloud as a 320 K Mp3 to match that of Andy. Be fore-warned : there is no EDM in the piece, and each runs for nearly a quarter of an hour. Don't blame me if you drop off to sleep early on. Remarks, comments, evaluations of Andy's work welcome (if complying to BC anti-cussing rules, naturally...). For my part, I'm impressed, and will PM Andy to learn more of how he approached this. Here's the two versions, then; firstly my original, then the Erax Sound remix ...
Thanks for listening, if you have; if you're about to, enjoy...