Why become a member? ×

Why do I have so many gig bags? - *SOLD*
£123456

I have way too many gig bags. I need them all for all the basses I have which I need to take to all my sessions. Cos producers are always saying "that is great, but do you have anything with a different vibe?".

So, yeah, Gator G PG Bass Pro-Go Ultimate Bass Guitar Gig Bag. Not brand new but VVVGC. White on the inside

£70 posted Sold

Gig Blade bag. Well Funky. Orange on the inside.

£110 posted

20210420_201320.jpg

20210420_201335.jpg

20210420_201346.jpg

20210420_201437.jpg

20210420_201454.jpg

20210420_201514.jpg

Edited by Owen
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, owen said:

Cos producers are always saying "that is great, but do you have anything with a different vibe?".

The push/pull function on one of the many stacked knobs on my ACG 6 does absolutely nothing. If a producer ever asks for a different vibe I'd just pull that - 90% chance they'd say "yeah, that's better!". 

You need to add a 'producer' knob to your basses that does nothing at all!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

It looks like I have too many pictures on the thread already to upload any video. It was going so well.

I am happy to email you a vid if you want one.

Edited by owen

1 hour ago, binky_bass said:

The push/pull function on one of the many stacked knobs on my ACG 6 does absolutely nothing. If a producer ever asks for a different vibe I'd just pull that - 90% chance they'd say "yeah, that's better!". 

If they spent even a tenth of the time on bass that they spent on kick drum then it might be worth the effort.

I mean, it could be that my tone is so awesome that nothing needs changing. But we know that is not the case.

13 hours ago, binky_bass said:

Also known as the DFA control.

• 1 year later...
On 21/04/2021 at 09:15, binky_bass said:

doesnt Lee sklar have exactly this feature built into his basses?

• Owen changed the title to Why do I have so many gig bags? I have less now. Sold.