Why become a member? ×

Presonus Studio Live 16 mkIII Digital mixer. £1000 - *SOLD*
£1300
saltcoats, North Ayrshire, Scotland. UK

Presonus Studio Live 16 mkIII Digital Mixer in superb condition.  

superb mixer, with fantastic touch screen, motorised faders, built in effects, high end preamps on the Mic inputs, very versatile piece of kit.  Latest firmware is installed,  goose neck lamp, presonus cover included. Have original box , mixer in superb condition.

all the tech info at this link. https://www.presonus.com/products/StudioLive-16.     £1000.   SOLD

My feedback.  

IMG_1839.jpeg

Edited by geofio
  • Like 1

• geofio changed the title to Presonus Studio Live 16 mkIII Digital mixer. £1150
  • 2 weeks later...

We used one of these - I think the smaller version and honestly I’ve no idea why it was sold. Such a great desk - we used to record gigs direct to the laptop. 

geofio is a top class bloke and seller. Have total confidence 

Edited by krispn
  • Like 1

• geofio changed the title to Presonus Studio Live 16 mkIII Digital mixer. £1120
  • 2 weeks later...
  • geofio changed the title to Presonus Studio Live 16 mkIII Digital mixer. £1000

still for sale. cracking digital desk. touch screen. built in effects and motorised faders etc etc.  The firmware update gives it the same operation as the  Presonus StudioLive 32SC.  You can record direct to SDHC cards.

Edited by geofio

• 3 months later...
  • geofio changed the title to Presonus Studio Live 16 mkIII Digital mixer. £1000. SOLD