Why become a member? Ɨ

Spector Ian Hill ltd Edition:::WITHDRAWN
Ā£1700
Kingdom o Fife

Dov65

Well due to continuous issues with arthritis robbing me in my ability to play and walk around as per normal now šŸ˜”Ā i've decided to sell my Ian Hill Spector ltd edition. I'm led to believe there is only 50 models available...don't know if its 25 in white and 25 black or 50 in each. I've lost the article now but it did comeĀ from Spector themselves. The bass is an utter powerhouse with the active reverse P pickups well it should be at Ā£2099. I'm keeping one Spector back just to look at hanging up on the wall they really are works of art the craftmanship is superb. Now i don't have a hard case for this but happy to meet up half way anywhere in the UK once wee Nick's said go...so far ive met members in Aberdeen, Oban and a trip over the border to Preston oooo and Carlise. Either that or i can post no problem if a hard case is supplied i wont do it in the gig bag thats "Breaking the Law"Ā  No trades please, UK only and i do have some good feedback. Specs are in one of the pics....cheers

20210418_143245.jpg

20210418_143300.jpg

20210418_143306.jpg

20210418_143322.jpg

20210418_143335.jpg

20210418_143346.jpg

20210418_143352.jpg

20210418_143400.jpg

Edited by Dov65
  • Like 12

Mate. So gutted you have to get rid of this... this one looks stunning!!

I have bought two basses off Dov and have found his listings to be 100% accurate, his basses extremely well cared for, and he is a downright gentleman to deal with...buy with confidence!!

• Like 3

Sorry to hear about your health issues, Dave. What a bummerĀ ā˜¹ļø

Your Ian Hill sig looks great and it is indeed a limited edition (50 made in black and 50 in white to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Judas Priest). However, this bass should also be of interest to non JP fans as it not only looks great but also has a fast neck (Ian Hill models haveĀ a slim neck, front to back, but with the same nut width as normal Euro and US models, unlike the Doug Wimbish model which has a 1.5'' nut)Ā and unlimited oomph thanks to the Tonepump preamp. Moreover, it has solid maple wings and not the Euro typical alder/walnut/maple or poplar burl sandwich. Finally, the price is super fair, considering it seems to beĀ in mint condition, only a few months old and a new one costs Ā£2.1k. For the Ā£400 you save, you can get yourself the HAzlab 9V preamp and some oval crowns fretboard stickers to turn it into an NS-2Ā šŸ˜ŽĀ 

GLWTSĀ šŸ‘

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Damonjames said:

Just out of curiosity, is the p pickup in the normal spot? It looks like itā€™s further towards the bridge than normal??

Its exactly the same size to the split as the 77 bud, i was curious myself so tape came oot

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Eldon Tyrell said:

Sorry to hear about your health issues, Dave. What a bummerĀ ā˜¹ļø

Your Ian Hill sig looks great and it is indeed a limited edition (50 made in black and 50 in white to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Judas Priest). However, this bass should also be of interest to non JP fans as it not only looks great but also has a fast neck (Ian Hill models haveĀ a slim neck, front to back, but with the same nut width as normal Euro and US models, unlike the Doug Wimbish model which has a 1.5'' nut)Ā and unlimited oomph thanks to the Tonepump preamp. Moreover, it has solid maple wings and not the Euro typical alder/walnut/maple or poplar burl sandwich. Finally, the price is super fair, considering it seems to beĀ in mint condition, only a few months old and a new one costs Ā£2.1k. For the Ā£400 you save, you can get yourself the HAzlab 9V preamp and some oval crowns fretboard stickers to turn it into an NS-2Ā šŸ˜ŽĀ 

GLWTSĀ šŸ‘

Ach cheers man, the fivers in the post šŸ™‚

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Damonjames said:

Mate. So gutted you have to get rid of this... this one looks stunning!!

I have bought two basses off Dov and have found his listings to be 100% accurate, his basses extremely well cared for, and he is a downright gentleman to deal with...buy with confidence!!

Your fivers in the post aswell šŸ™‚

• Haha 1

Very Nice , I have very similar health issues , I purchased one of the Euro LT basses as they are very light, and the body shape is perfect , I had to sell my Fender Ultra Jazz as it was too painful to play, so far so good with the Spector ,Ā  hoping I can keep this one , your bass looks fantastic, all the best with the sale.Ā 

• Like 1

On 18/04/2021 at 15:26, Dov65 said:

Well due to continuous issues with arthritis robbing me in my ability to play and walk around as per normal now šŸ˜”

Ah, the sad wings of destiny.

('scuse the graveyard humour...)

• Haha 1

Well i've thought long and hard about this sale today & come to the conclusion that I can't do it so its getting withdrawn, thanks for the feedback folks and those who showed an interest, šŸ‘