Why become a member? ×

Genzler Magellan 350 Combo. WITHDRAWN.
£695
Wigan.

MNY

Only recently acquired from Brian of this parish, I have decided to move this combo on purely as it’s way beyond what I require for playing in the house. The power and clarity are simply fabulous for something so light weight.  It comes with a carrying case for transportation to and from gigs. For medium to quieter gigs in small halls and pubs this is probably all you would ever need.  The sound is so clear and precise it’s scary and it seems to make you strive to play better as every note is sonorous and projects beautifully from the 10 inch speaker and 4 x 2.5 inch line array style  neo drivers.  Condition is absolutely immaculate.  I would prefer a straight sale but I am also prepared to listen to trade offers for smaller lower powered combos of excellent repute with cash my way. They must be in top condition though as the Genzler looks almost new. Please note that I am not interested in selling the head and cabinet separately at this stage. I would rather not post this item. I travel for work so it should be possible to meet on the road somewhere whilst ensuring appropriate safety measures are respected. The amp can also be collected from my house which is two minutes from Haydock racecourse just off the M6.

https://www.genzleramplification.com/shop/magellan-350-combo/

If you have any questions please ask. 

Thanks, 

Mark. 

63A68A06-9C2F-4269-93F6-AF98440071F6.jpeg

E2F7145B-09E4-48C6-BF5E-594C71222A67.jpeg

Edited by MNY
  • Thanks 1

• MB1 locked this topic