Why become a member? ×

Darkglass Element - SOLD
£200
Derby, UK

pantherairsoft

SOLD.

Up for grabs is my almost-new Darkglass Element.

This was purchased just under four weeks ago as a practice solution and it's AMAZING, however, I've just come into possession of a practice amp that has both headphone out and speaker kill on it so I don't need two headphone amps. The unit is immaculate - the condition is 'as new'. Boxed, comes with everything it shipped with and has the most recent firmware installed.

The feature set for the Element is pretty stunning and being able to control the parameters via blue tooth from your phone is amazing. Amp and cab simulation is top notch (the Jon Stockman of Karnivool rig is wicked!) and it also functions as a DI and a range of other cool stuff if you so feel inclined to dive into it. Plus, the touch-screen stuff is very funky!

Cost £235 a few weeks ago, so I'm asking £200 NOW SOLD within the UK. Collection in Derby is also cool (and I'll knock the postage cost off if you collect).

Potentially interested in trades or part-ex with reverb or synth pedals (though nothing any bigger than a typical enclosure - pedalboard real estate is tight!). Particularly interested in the iron Ether Nimbus or FMeron.

Any questions, please ask.
Shep

174185387_2900435216941557_5282549951559492843_n.jpg

174334477_2900435243608221_3285954293949746338_n.jpg

Edited by pantherairsoft
Sold
  • Like 1

• MB1 locked this topic