Why become a member? ×

Sometimes I find myself thinking I use too much reverb, but I quickly come to my senses...

Naigewron

...and throw yet another Valhalla SuperMassive FX track in my project.

I'm screwing around with a sort of ambient, drone-y project. I'm not quite sure what direction to take it yet, but I'm really liking this combination of piano with huge reverb pads, electronic drums and a heavily distorted bass track.

This is very much a not a final mix (or arrangement, probably), but I welcome any and all feedback.

I've played in rock bands (drums, bass and guitar) for 25 years, but I've never been a "composer" of any kind, or even really written songs before.

Edited by Naigewron
  • Like 1

Hey man

I dug this! It's great listening in to BCers SoundClouds and hearing their creations.

I thought it has a nice balance to it idea wise. 

I've got a few ideas brewing in a similar vein. Just need the time to sit down and record them!

You should keep writing tracks and see where it takes you. This whole Corona coaster has been a damning but productive time in some ways! I've been on a punk/hardcore trip this last month, whacking songs together quickly while they're still hot!

Keep going with it!! Be nice to hear some more. 

Tim

• Thanks 1