Why become a member? ×

One bass or many!

Fil1ip

33 minutes ago, sammybee said:

I'm sure there is a correlation between the number of basses sought and lusted after & and contentment levels, with the more content amongst us hovering around owning one or two instruments. 

One can have gas and still be content. Its just that you are even more content when you acquire something new.😉

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, sammybee said:

I'm sure there is a correlation between the number of basses sought and lusted after & and contentment levels, with the more content amongst us hovering around owning one or two instruments. 

I thought Basschat had established the correct number of basses, is "one more"?

9 minutes ago, MacDaddy said:

I thought Basschat had established the correct number of basses, is "one more"?

"n+1" is the correct scientific terminology, where n is the number of basses currently owned. 🤣

This is a common assertion among cyclists, also.

Edited by Lfalex v1.1
  • Like 3

being fortunate enough to own both a custom california sandberg and a US deluxe J personally i would recommend the sandberg, your mileage may vary, may contain traces of nuts etc etc

better still get hold of a decent squier and find some wizard pickups for it - thank me later

• Like 1

I'd rather have ONE bass that can do it ALL, but at the moment I have two.

Usually I've VERY quick to sell one I'm not using, but in this particular case there's nothing inherently wrong with the extra one, which was my #1 bass for years.

I've butted heads with many over their justification for having So Many basses & there's no point, they will find justification for their hoarding.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Killed_by_Death said:

I'd rather have ONE bass that can do it ALL, but at the moment I have two.

Usually I've VERY quick to sell one I'm not using, but in this particular case there's nothing inherently wrong with the extra one, which was my #1 bass for years.

I've butted heads with many over their justification for having So Many basses & there's no point, they will find justification for their hoarding.

Agreed.

• Like 1