Ho1c67j.jpg

pzHfa5O.jpg

IX3L6yC.jpg

JaIsZL8.jpg

KRAfyZU.jpg

B9LCuql.jpg

KATfV9j.jpg

Z3k8OAW.jpg

Its truly a great bass with a very good sound and easy playability. It has been set up with fresh Fender rounds (low action). The fretwork is good and the neck is a joy to play. The bass sounds the deal with flats too, but I like it with rounds a little more. I've played a few of the earlier thunderbirds, and there is no comparing; this one feels and sounds way, way better to me. 

I bought the Bird and the case new about a year ago, and haven't used it much since. I think I got it out about 10 times, as I happen to play my Fender type basses mostly. 

The bass looks like new and doesn't have any damages. The case has some marks from moving around, but hasn't seen any action. 

I am offering this bass with mixed feelings. On the one hand it's a great piece, and on the other hand it does deserve better than being a case queen. 

Expect to pay €750 for this bass +case when new. 

My fixed price: €550

The bass is located in the Netherlands, but I am happy to ship at buyers risk and costs. 

I am not interested in trades or lower offers. 

Edited by SurroundedByManatees
  • Like 3

On 16/04/2021 at 16:05, Jean-Luc Pickguard said:

These are excellent basses with fantastic pickups. Whoever snaps this up won't be disappointed. GLWTS!

Yeah can only agree with the above. Though I do prefer my Classic Pro's!

• 3 weeks later...
  • MB1 locked this topic