Why become a member? ×

EBS Valvedrive DI SOLD
£165
Leicester

IanA

Hey all, Up for sale I have a rather awesome EBS Valvedrive Preamp Di pedal. Condition is excellent and everything works as it should. I have removed two of the small rubber feet and applied Velcro to the base so that it would fit onto my pedal board.(the feet are in the box and would restick easily with tape or glue)

It comes boxed with the instructions and the original EBS 9volt power supply which are all in excellent condition as well.

It is a great pedal for fattening up your tone, it can that classic valve break up thing really well.

I have used it direct into the board for live events (I use in ears) and have also used it to liven up my little PJB combo at home, it performed flawlessly in both cases.

The gain and the tone stack interact really nicely and will cover a lot of different tones from a mild grind to distortion. 
It is quite a heavy pedal but for good reason, it is built to last, even the controls feel reassuringly heavy when operated.

It is larger than most Preamp pedals but still fitted onto my Pedaltrain Nano with a small overlap at the front and back.

Happy to post, it will be well packaged, or you are welcome to collect from my home in Leicester. I can also meet up within reason if that is easier.

UK sale only at the moment please

FEBADF9B-CE0E-48A6-A76C-CEA8DA49F87D.jpeg

34AC3B7B-0EA7-4BEA-8BF1-2881C82B7635.jpeg

2F6238CB-1B71-40D3-86A5-7827F372CFCB.jpeg

AB4BA9FA-D86A-409E-86E3-09FB18192BD6.jpeg

Edited by IanA
  • Like 3

Hey thanks, I honestly do not know how old it is. There are no dates on the packaging or on the pedal. There is a serial number but nothing else... I bought second hand and did not ask how old it was... kind assumed it wasn’t that old as even the box is in such good condition.

It is definitely post 2014 as that is when the DI model was released...

• Like 1

Hey no worries.

I emailed the original owner after you posted, he has responded and says that it is 3yrs old give or take a month. I suspect he did not use it very much or is very particular about his gear... He seemed like a really nice genuine guy... as most bass players seem to be...

Have been using it this morning with my P and it really is a fat tube sound that responds to how you play... it sounds bigger and more 3D than my subway DI... if it doesn’t sell I won’t be upset!

• MB1 locked this topic