Why become a member? ×

Beautiful Overwater fretless bass, custom made for the original owner around 2005.

The bass has a stunning quilted maple top and a nice green/blue burst finish. The fretboard is made of ebony.  It's an active bass.

Pics:

8McW5Ex.jpg

IWzxwlv.jpg

Qv4Wr0e.jpg

jWPQWhF.jpg

Ry3pKWp.jpg

qCumrUQ.jpg

niU7Zjw.jpg

jisZTPZ.jpg

aJNysTC.jpg

ZCpNLmJ.jpg

aiZCx4c.jpg

SJG5JBy.jpg

vbZxnVy.jpg

PaUAJH2.jpg

c7KZpfb.jpg

OPn81iP.jpg

There are several cosmetic damages to be found around the bass; dents, scratches, missing paint chips; battle scars. The fretboard shows signs of use but is definitely in very good condition. All hardware and electronics function like they should. The bass plays very well and has plenty of the mwah you want from a decent fretless. 

An original, high quality Overwater gigbag/softcase is included. It's in reasonable condition with some loose stitching at the front pocket.

€1.150

Trades are welcome. Fretted basses, or a cool amp (Ampeg V4 or pf50t, ashdown low watts tube per example), fender American vintage strat...

I am located in the Netherlands, but happy to ship at buyers risk (insured, well packed)

Edited by SurroundedByManatees
  • Like 5

On 20/04/2021 at 17:44, Bassologic said:

Is this bass coming from Paul D. Bad Bentheim?

That is correct, Jörg from Herne! And it's a great sounding and playing bass:)

Another lovely Overwater - I was far too precious with mine. Sold it, bought it back, sold it again. Great tonal package, perfectly weighted/balanced and played exquisitely.

If this is anything like that somebody will get an absolute bargain (£815).

GLWTS

• Like 3

• SurroundedByManatees changed the title to Overwater Fretless J (quilted maple "aquaburst", ebony fretboard) ---> next price drop to €900!!
  • SurroundedByManatees changed the title to Overwater Fretless J quilted maple "aquaburst", ebony fretboard ---> €900!!