Why become a member? ×

Future Gigs for unvaccined musicians

zvirus

Hi,

Anyone members dug the subject of this "GREAT" idea of virus passports for events like sport and music?

I`m NOT an antivaxxer but DEFINITELY wont take current one pushed by main stream media and corrupted politicians.

Does it mean I become 2nd class citizen and I`m EXLUDED from playing life gigs??? And why people are not against it? "Prime Minister" introduced some trials already :(

Thx

Tomas

Edited by zvirus

Without turning this into a spurious debate about 'what's really inside these vaccines' and similar crap, I am one of those people who has strong reasons to believe they can't have the vaccine due to allergy. (I am awaiting a call from the hospital to carry out tests to ascertain.)

Whenever vaccine passports or similar have been mentioned, the metaphorical small print of the news articles always explains that having taken a recent negative test, and in some cases having had Covid recently, would be just as valid. That's in order to avoid being discriminatory to people like me, to pregnant women, and to people with other conditions.

In my opinion, most of the insistence on 'Covid passports' (which I think is the term the Govt is actually using, as opposed to 'vaccine passports') is aimed at having as many people as possible panic and get the jab, which is the main point of the exercise. The more of us are inoculated, the closer we get to that fabled herd immunity - new, vaccine-resistant strains permitting.

All this caboodle may very well end up being quietly dropped, except perhaps for foreign travel.

• Thanks 1

You can get yourself tested. The 'passports' have so far been suggested (by the Govt, not the hysterical press) only for mass events such as football matches, sold-out theatres and cinemas, and similar. Nobody has - as yet - mentioned requiring a Covid passport to go to the pub, and presumably that covers also playing music in a pub.

From the governments website:

As of 19 March 2020, COVID-19 is no longer considered to be a high consequence infectious disease (HCID) in the UK.

So.....

Why we do not need a PASSPORT for flu vaccine but we NEED one for Covid?

Again.. lack of replies speak for itself... All "jabbed" people do not understand meaning of SEGREGATION as was in early 30`s in Germany and ended really bad for millions

Think how do I feel knowing that I`ll be excluded based on what???

Edited by zvirus
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Silvia Bluejay said:

You can get yourself tested. 

With a test which dont even finds COVID? No - thanks...

https://www.italy24news.com/world/5443.html
https://tg-news.com/covid-19/austrian-court-pcr-tests-have-no-diagnostic-value-belgian-court-recall-all-anti-covid-measures-within-30-days/

So again.. I`m asking human kind. Is it fair to treat me in a different way only because Im not scared and do not watch BBC?

Edited by zvirus
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, zvirus said:

With a test which dont even finds COVID? No - thanks...

You do as you wish; others do the same. There is no real information in topics of this sort. Make your mind up on what you believe; there's no call for spreading partial, or disinformation, here. This topic is now locked.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, zvirus said:

Again.. lack of replies speak for itself... All "jabbed" people do not understand meaning of SEGREGATION as was in early 30`s in Germany and ended really bad for millions

Godwin's Law satisfied within 5 posts, that must be some sort of record. I think you'll find the lack of replies has more to do with conspiracy-fatigue and a reluctance to participate in yet another bloody covid argument than an inability to provide answers. 

• Like 8
  • Haha 2