Why become a member? ×

**SOLD THANKS**FENDER PLAYER PRECISION, BUTTERMILK
£475
Guisborough

tom1946

Hi folks,

here is my Player Precision in what I think is the best colour, Buttermilk.

It's in pretty much great condition save for a couple of marks on the lower horn inside. Plays absolutely great with no issues.

I'm sad to let it go but I had a stroke on New Years eve and I'm struggling to even lift it off the stand atm. Hopefully I'll improve in time but it feels hopeless right now.

It's a 2019 model and it only weighs 3.8 kilos

Price includes courier delivery.

Tom.

IMG_3530.JPG

IMG_3531.JPG

IMG_3532 2.JPG

IMG_3535.JPG

IMG_3541.JPG

IMG_3542.JPG

Edited by tom1946
  • Like 9
  • Sad 3

Hey Tom

Sorry to hear about your health issues - hope you get better soon.

I've sent details of your bass to a fella called David, who is looking for a Mexican Player.

Hopefully he'll be in touch.

Edit: He just replied - he found something else...

Edited by TheGreek

Just to add, Tom is a fabulous guy and a true gent. Beautiful looking bass and I agree, in the best colour ever.

Hi Tom - Sorry to hear about your stroke, hope you are on the mend and good luck with the sale. Take care of yourself buddy.

Just to say, my best mate (drummer) has been recovering from a stroke for a year now. Its been frustratingly slow progress, but he's getting incrementally better. He could barely control a stick in the one hand for the first 6 months, but he kept a practice pad close by, and recently he's gotten back behind a full kit at home.

That P bass of yours is tempting! But I do hope you have another bass (or two) as backup... 🤔

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Linus27 said:

Just to add, Tom is a fabulous guy and a true gent. Beautiful looking bass and I agree, in the best colour ever.

Hi Tom - Sorry to hear about your stroke, hope you are on the mend and good luck with the sale. Take care of yourself buddy.

Perfectly put.

Wishing you a swift & full recovery me owld fruit bat. 

• Like 1

• MB1 locked this topic