Why become a member? ×

Warwick Streamer Stage 1 2020 limited edition - WITHDRAWN
£1750
Surrey

CookPassBabtridge

Now £1500

Hello!

Up for sale is my Warwick Streamer Stage I 4 string special edition, made in Germany.

What makes this a special edition is that it’s from a line that was only available in Japan. As you can see it has a beautiful flame maple top – the ocean blue finish really makes it pop. Otherwise this has all the characteristics you’d expect from a Warwick SS1: maple body, maple neck, wenge fretboard, 38.5mm nut width, adjustable bridge. The bass is in excellent condition. It’s a 2020 model and I’ve never gigged it, light signs of home use only. 

It also has a significant number of options you would usually only see from the custom shop. This includes Seymour Duncan Pro-Active PJ pickups paired with a Seymour Duncan STC-3A preamp (these would be £650 from Warwick). They are a significant upgrade on the stock MEC pickups and two band preamp – the Duncan has a three band so you now have control of the mids. It also now has a push/pull slap witch which will provide you with a special EQ contour voiced specifically for slapping. Overall the sound is much smoother and less harsh compared to the stock MEC electronics. But there is still plenty of grunt here if you want it!  

Cosmetically I have also added a purpleheart truss rod cover and purpleheart tuning pegs. Again these would ordinarily be custom options from Warwick and aren’t seen on Teambuilt basses. They match the blue finish nicely and give the feel of a really high end instrument!

Finally, I have added a brass JAN III (big improvement on the standard nut) and black hardware.

Comes with a sturdy Rockbag case and all paperwork, including certificate of authenticity. 

£1750, £1600, £1500, no offers or trades please. Collection in Surrey preferred. 

I am willing to courier but this would come at additional cost and be at buyer’s risk – please PM me to discuss (particularly if you’re outside mainland UK) and we can sort something out.

Thanks for looking, any questions please ask!

IMG_6937.jpg

IMG_6941.jpg

IMG_6939.jpg

IMG_6940.jpg

IMG_6942.jpg

IMG_6943.jpg

IMG_6944.jpg

IMG_6938.jpg

IMG_6945.jpg

IMG_6947.jpg

IMG_6948.jpg

Edited by CookPassBabtridge
  • Like 19

44 minutes ago, Risk101 said:

Wow great bass, great colour, great price. If this had one more string I’d be writing a cheque now !!!

GLWTS although you shouldn’t need it 👍🏻

Cheers mate, yes it’s definitely the best looking bass I’ve ever owned and the colour looks even better in the flesh. The SD electronics sound killer too. 

That is absolutely gorgeous!!  Really tasty upgrades too! So glad the GPS basses are made in Germany now, the quality looks outstanding.

GLWTS, genuinely wish I had the coin for this.

• Like 1

• MB1 locked this topic