Why become a member? ×

Just When you thought it was safe .....!!!

LPKM1

Hi Leslie here North London UK ....!!! 

I used to Drum in a band in my youth ...but As part of my 'midlife crisis' took up the Bass; as it has always interested me...( and I can't get a Drum kit in my cramped Studio apartment!!!)

And I'm Loving it !!!!

Probably Beginner/ Improver level, trying to read Tabs ( learning quite fast!!) and have a few songs that I have worked on- playing along with.

Ready to play with  Humans now ...!

The Bass 'Talks to me' ....and I'm starting to 'understand what it's saying'.....!!!!

Have two Bass Guitars: A Samick ( music man copy) and a Cort (Jazz Bass JH series). I'm pretty happy with them but now (April 2021) am ready (worthy?) of an upgrade (I think !!??!!)  

Looks like I will end up as a 'crazy bass collector' but Hey ....Every cloud has a silver lining .... !!! 

Stay safe .....

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LPKM1 said:

The Bass 'Talks to me' ....and I'm starting to 'understand what it's saying'.....!!!!

If it says "Buy me more friends", then I suggest you put it down and step away from the BassChat marketplace before things get even more expensive!

Other than that, Welcome Aboard! 😀

Edited by Richard R
Because I cannot type
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Nibody said:

A drummer eh? We knew. When you were at the door, the knocking sped up and you didn't know when to come in... 😁

I'll get my coat....

A drummer in the sense that ... I fell over onto a set of Drums in the Music room at collage one day ..... ! Hey  but don't worry -  I got  your coat ....right here ...!!! :) LOL 

14 hours ago, Richard R said:

If it says "Buy me more friends", then I suggest you put it down and step away from the BassChat marketplace before things get even more expensive!

Other than that, Welcome Aboard! 😀

Mate ! .... you have no Idea how hard I have to talk to 'that little voice in my head' telling me that it would be RUDE not to buy myself a £2000+ custom MIA fender Jazz Bass (Or An Ernie Ball Music man ......! ). Gods of Bass Draws: " are you listening ......??!! " 

DON'T make ME BEG ......!!!!  :D  

• Haha 1