Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN Ibanez SR30TH5PII Premium 30 Year Anniversary (semi hollow goodness!) + video + of course I added an extra zero!
£8000
Liverpool / London

biro

Hi All, 

Of course I added an extra zero, but I can't edit that. Anyhoo...

I am considering parting ways with this semi-hollow beauty, which is in tip-top shape. It is a fantastic instrument, but having a Prestige 5005 I find myself privileging that over this one—not because it's a prestige (the quality is really up there, really) but really because of the different pick ups, which work a little better than the Nordies for me.

It is, overall, a stunning specimen, and it comes with its lightweight case. Happy to send additional pictures if there's a need for that.

Specs pasted below. The bass you see in the video is the one that is actually for sale. Excuse the few wrong notes!

The bass is in Liverpool. Considering the pandemic currently wreaking havoc on whatever is outside our homes, I would prefer shipping, but after restrictions are lifted it might be possible to do a socially distanced collection in Liverpool or London.

Body Lacewood/Ash/Mahogany
Neck 5 Piece Wenge/Bubinga with KTS Titanium Rods
Neck Shape Atlas 5
Fingerboard Wenge
Scale 34"
Frets 24 Medium
Pickups Nordstrand Big Single 5 Pickup Set
Controls Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ
  EQ bypass switch (passive tone control on treble pot) & Mid frequency switch
Bridge Mono Rail V Bridge
Tuners Gotoh

9C08339E-148F-4673-BD99-DFE5AEDCA472.thumb.jpeg.2a6ca79ab18a0572d3f7c74e35b62b1a.jpeg

Edited by biro
  • Like 3

• MB1 locked this topic