Why become a member? ×

Rumple

Rumple

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just completed a deal with Dave involving his Overwater Perception and my Stingray 5. The deal was agreed back in May this year, but due to my work commitments we only got a chance to meet up and exchange basses today (1st August). Dave's a top gent and credit to our forum - thanks again for being so patient Dave

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sold a Zoom recorder to Dave, sent it by Hermes who then lost it. Dave couldnt have been more understanding during the process, and I wouldnt hesitate to deal with him again. Sorry Dave, but thanks for your gentlemanly patience.... Lesson learned, I wont touch Hermes with a bargepole in future.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bought a cheap Jazz Bass Bridge Pick up from Dave, it got lost in the post & Dave refunded me the Fiver no questions asked. He did not need to do so as I had not asked for it to be sent registered delivery but did so out of goodwill.

I would have no hesitation of dealing with Dave again, Great Bloke & Top Basschatter.

Thanks mate, Anth :)

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Just to echo everything that's already been said - very pleasant, smooth & quick transaction in selling my Tanglewood travel bass. Met up at a pub to hand the bass over & ended up staying for a couple of pints & a chat. Another recommendation to add to the list above from me, Enjoy the bass!

• 4 weeks later...

Dave just bought a Fender neoprene strap from me and the whole thing couldn't have been any easier - he paid within minutes and was prompt and courteous with his communication throughout. What more can you ask for?

Dave is a thoroughly decent chap to deal with.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...