Why become a member? ×

Can someone please explain this?

mowf

How bizarre! Even if it worked it would be extremely uncomfortable to play. If you wanted a quick mid song turn around you would need some kind of weird rotating strap lock set up and even if you managed a flawless flip, you would have probably knocked the other side out of tune with your belly or studded bullet belt!

5 hours ago, nikon F said:

i want

Renault Projet 900. Haven't read up on them, but it seems there was to be a V8 in that rear (won't work on Projet 900, won't work on Projet 901, won't work on ...
.. but might work on Projet 911 😉).
Different prototypes exist(ed), so you get to choose looks and colour. Give them a call. 😀

Back to the OP though, maybe it was thought of as an instrument for the rarity seekers or for the musician on a leash.
The flipping doesn't seem problematic to me. Just sit down. Also, with two band members owning instruments like this, you at the very least can shift roles during songs and make a big point out of it, giving the audience a tiny chuckle. I can see how that could work in the right atmosphere.

• 5 months later...
On 07/04/2021 at 16:22, ubit said:

How bizarre! Even if it worked it would be extremely uncomfortable to play. If you wanted a quick mid song turn around you would need some kind of weird rotating strap lock set up and even if you managed a flawless flip, you would have probably knocked the other side out of tune with your belly or studded bullet belt!

Not really