Why become a member? ×

ChangesTwoBowie (supposed 'a la Queen) @ Colchester Arts Centre 9/7/22

hiram.k.hackenbacker

Now rescheduled to 9/7/2022.

Our first gig for over a year and I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to playing live again.

Tickets on sale now. Support is `å la Queen' performing the 1985 Live Aid set and more.

Tickets available here.

CAC Poster 2021 v5 (FINAL Hi RES).jpg

Edited by hiram.k.hackenbacker
  • Like 3

I went there twice once many moons ago. Once to watch a midsummer nights dream which was done in the centre of the crowd, rather than on a stage, and once to watch Steaming; a deeply inappropriate play to take a 12 year old to as it featured full frontal nudity by the cast. My father wanted to go ... 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Geek99 said:

I went there twice once many moons ago. Once to watch a midsummer nights dream which was done in the centre of the crowd, rather than on a stage, and once to watch Steaming; a deeply inappropriate play to take a 12 year old to as it featured full frontal nudity by the cast. My father wanted to go ... 

It's a strange venue, I'll give you that. A former church that has been converted into a very popular live venue. I think the font or the pulpit still form part of the stage (pulpit I think). Great backstage area though and the resident sound guy really knows his stuff.

Regretfully, this show has been rescheduled to 9/7/2022.

June 21st has cast a shadow over the gigs immediately after that date and it has become too much of a risk for the band financially to allow the gig to go ahead. Our next gig will be at Chinnery’s in Southend, Essex on 17/9 followed by Fat Lil’s in Witney, Oxfordshire the following week.

• hiram.k.hackenbacker changed the title to ChangesTwoBowie (supposed 'a la Queen) @ Colchester Arts Centre 9/7/22