Why become a member? ×

SOLD Pending - CVA 8” Cab - coax B&C driver - wedge profile - £70
£70
Manchester

three

Small full range cabinet from CVA - fitted with B&C coaxial 8" CX21-8 200W driver (https://www.bcspeakers.com/en/products/coaxial/8-0/8/8cx21)  Also contains the recommended B&C X-01 crossover, which costs nearly £50 on its own. The driver currently costs £145 from Blue Aran. (Elements of this description are taken from Stevie’s original ad - hope this is ok!?)  Repainted in Tuff Cab and in really nice condition.  Works really well for bass up to moderate volumes - very clean, clear and accurate. Lovely little monitor but great for small gigs too. £70 collected from Manchester. Weight is around 18-20lbs but I don't have an accurate scale.  I can ship at cost (around £10) but I’ll need to find a carton.

4C39F9D8-3728-44FD-8DDC-841E14E3BCD7.jpeg

EA112470-96F0-48D0-BA77-710C550CDB1A.jpeg

994D548B-D111-4F5A-BC63-2A0C2D8EE354.jpeg

CB9956D5-DF9A-4926-AD8F-9A47AD8587CE.jpeg

Edited by three
weight
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Jay Carter Music said:

Hi, if possible can you tell the dimensions and weight?

thanks for your time 

Hi, I'll have this sorted later today - it's very compact (and fairly light) but I'll get some better details up

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/04/2021 at 09:37, stevie said:

As the OP said, this was originally mine. It's a tiny and powerful FRFR cab that's perfect for home and studio use but also works well as a high quality stage monitor. 

Thanks Stevie - I've been really impressed, to the extent that I'm considering withdrawing (it's a very useful high-quality and powerful little cab - I just haven't been using it recently - then I do have a habit of selling gear that I quickly miss when it's gone).  I should also thank you here for an excellent job with the tuff cab - extremely professional finish!

• MB1 locked this topic