Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Yamaha BB-734A c/w Yamaha Gig-Bag, Translucent 'Matte' Black (Free Postage (not Hermes))
£520
Lichfield

Shepster8316

Yamaha BB-734A in translucent matte black complete with its original Yamaha gig-bag.

Great basses, but needs to be moved on to someone who'll use it as I have a Yamaha BBPH, which has many similar parts including the same active/passive preamp.

Set up with 100-40 round-wounds if I recall.  Great condition but with a few light marks on the scratchplate, as you'd expect from a bass that's been played.

Happy to post free of charge, but don't worry......... not with Hermes 🙂  Having said that, I'd happily knock a few quid off for Covid friendly collection or a nearby handover.

I'm working away until Fri 9 Apr, so should it sell before then there may be a few days delay in me being able to get it sent.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Edited by Shepster8316
Add extra info.
  • Like 5

I have the 5 string version of this and it’s a beauty.

Deceptively good basses for the money, and knocks spots off the competition at the mid table bass section.

This posting has posed a problem for me as I’d like to make it a set......

• Like 1

• Shepster8316 changed the title to SOLD - Yamaha BB-734A c/w Yamaha Gig-Bag, Translucent 'Matte' Black (Free Postage (not Hermes))