Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn - EBS HD350 - £340 in Gator case
£340
Manchester

three

EBS HD350 for sale. I bought this about 4  months ago on here. It’s in almost unmarked condition, though the black rack ears have lost some paint around the screw holes. Comes in the older but functional rack case in which it was delivered. 

The amp has just returned from a check-over and service (with Tim Jones, the Guitar Amp Doctor in the NW) and is functioning perfectly.  I was a little concerned when it arrived as it appeared to move into drive quite quickly with the gain at moderate levels: I use an extremely hot bass so probably not surprising.  Tim tested and cleaned everything and the amp is operating as it should. We put a couple of Precisions through it and it has an extremely tight and solid tone with plenty of flexibility. The filters on these are a thing of wonder and a feature that made the amp a long-term favourite in the live rigs of some big-name players (Tal Wilkenfeld, Marcus Miller and Alex Al among them). The character switch - a sort of preset - is a really nice feature, and both the compressor and drive are impressive and very useable. I’m moving some heavyweight gear as I can’t lift it these days - the HD350 is around 18lbs so not nuts but a little heavier than I'd like to move around frequently.

Collection in Manchester or I can ship to the uk for around £12. No trades thanks.

3CA1A94C-EE51-4034-9ED0-6FB0797787F5.jpeg

D0716260-4917-429D-A0E2-A62E7F5FBA91.jpeg

E540BC20-CA42-40D7-9C01-C14F76FA8703.jpeg

3341EE08-3EDA-4404-9086-53C89A8B4FD0.jpeg

Edited by three
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • MB1 locked this topic