Why become a member? ×

SOLD - P Bass American Deluxe Special PJ Model 2009
£1150
Essex

Risk101

****************PRICE UPDATE******************** NOW £1,000 SHIPPED (UK)***********************European Shipping at cost

So this was my first foray into the world of P Bass and I absolutely love it - however, as a solely (up until then!) 5 string player, I have now seen a 5 string PJ I want, so this has to go.

Serial number suggests a 2009 build, and is in excellent condition, recently re-strung with Rotosound flats. No marks, chips, scratches,  in the gloss black body, just the usual little swirls etc on the pick guard. Small scuff to rear of headstock, which you can just see in the picture.  Has active/passive switching and you can pan between the P or J pickups or of course a blend of the two. Sounds just like a "traditional" P bass in passive mode panned to the P pickup, but bring the Jazz pickup in adds that extra tonal qualities.

- 3 band EQ and tone control when in passive mode.

- 41mm at the nut.

- 18/19mm string spacing at bridge (neck through body stringing or top-load, whichever you prefer).

- weight around 4.1kg. Balances nicely on the strap.

- Has all the original case candy, receipts, documents etc. Case is built like a tank.

PM me if interested - I can ship.

Body 1.jpg

Body 2.jpg

Body rear.jpg

Case exterior.jpg

Headstock rear.jpg

headstock front.jpg

In case.jpg

In case.jpg

Edited by Risk101
Sold
  • Like 10

Yes of course, the nut is 40mm and the weight is 4.1kg

Correction -sloppy measuring - width 41mm maybe 41.5mm (don't have any callipers!)

Thanks

Edited by Risk101
Correction
  • Thanks 1

• MB1 locked this topic