Why become a member? ×

*** NOW SOLD *** Limelight 1960 Stack Knob Fretless Jazz bass in Sherwood Green **Price Reduced to £750**
£850
Camberley, Surrey

Linus27

*** NOW SOLD ***

For sale is my gorgeous Limelight 1960 Stack Knob Fretless Jazz bass in Sherwood Green with medium relic. I had this made by Mark at Limelight to my specifications. As with all Limelight basses it sounds and plays beautifully.

Details are,

• Unlined Ebony Fretless neck 38mm nut width.
  • Hand rolled finger board.
  • Aged nitro finish on the neck.
  • Parchment scratchplate.
  • Gotoh Vintage reverse tuners.
  • Aged finish in nitro-cellulose.
  • Lightly tarnished metal work.
  • Stack knobs.
  • Earth grounding strip from bridge to bridge pick up.
  • Mute holes.
  • Thumb Rest (Below strings).
  • Hootenanny button on the back of the headstock.
  • Period correct Fender logo.
  • Weight 4.3kg

Limelight make wonderful replica Fender basses and this one is no exception. Sounds and plays beautifully. It's very hard to photograph Sherwood Green as in some photos it looks green and in others it looks blue. So the last photo is next to a blue pot and a green pot which helps show the true colour of the bass.

I paid £1123 for this at the start of 2020 and it has never been gigged or even left the house. Price is £750, based in Camberley, Surrey and UK shipping included.

Would consider trades for the following,

Fender Precision American Vintage Reissue 62 or 57 in Sunburst or White with cash your way.

Fender Precision American Standard 2008 onwards (high mass bridge, lightweight Hipshot tuners and knurled chrome flat-top controls) in Sunburst with Rosewood neck.

Fender American Performer Precision.

image5.jpeg

image6.jpeg

image7.jpeg

image8.jpeg

image9.jpeg

Edited by Linus27
  • Like 11

7 minutes ago, deepbass5 said:

A couple of questions

Is that an Ebony board and what weight does this come in at ?

cheers

Hiya,

Yes to an Ebony board and the weight is 4.3kg. Sorry I should of added to original listing, all updated now.

Price dropped to £800 now.

Would consider trades for the following,

Fender Precision American Vintage Reissue 62 or 57 in Sunburst or White with cash your way.

Fender Precision American Standard 2008 onwards (high mass bridge, lightweight Hipshot tuners and knurled chrome flat-top controls) in Sunburst or White with Rosewood neck.

Fender American Performer Precision.

Still available and price reduced to £750 which includes shipping in the UK.

Would also consider trades for the following,

Fender Precision American Vintage Reissue 62 or 57 in Sunburst or White with cash your way.

Fender Precision American Standard 2008 onwards (high mass bridge, lightweight Hipshot tuners and knurled chrome flat-top controls) in Sunburst or White with Rosewood neck.

Fender American Performer Precision.

• 3 weeks later...