Why become a member? ×

FS/FT: Darkglass Microtubes 900 V1 £SOLD
£600
London

Higgie

Didn't think I'd ever be doing this, as I love this amp to pieces, but a recent purchase, and the realisation that it has had just as much use the year before the pandemic as it did during, I have come to the conclusion I just don't need an amp of such devastating power and quality. I moved to IEMs a couple of years ago, and 99.9% of my gigs require no backline whatsoever, so this is surplus to requirements. My Bergantino cabs will be up for sale shortly too. 

9.8/10 condition Darkglass Microtubes 900 V1. It comes with the Intelligent footswitch, and original box. Outstanding clean amp, with tons of EQ and power on tap, plus two of the best distortion pedals ever to grace a pedalboard built in? Recipe for greatness. I actually preferred the circuits in the amp to the original pedals, the VMT in particular. So much so that I sold both the B3K and VMT that I owned at the time! I don't know what is different about them (if anything) but just found it much easier to dial in the sounds I was looking for. I actually had 2 of these amps at one point, as I wanted a backup in case anything happened to the first. Safe to say it never once let me down and I ended up selling the backup as it just wasn't needed!

I have a nice Lowepro messenger camera bag that fits the amp perfectly, with pockets for cables/footswitch that I will also throw in if wanted. I will also include the IEC cable and a high quality Speakon.

£525 posted

P1000301.JPG

P1000302.JPG

P1000303.JPG

P1000307.JPG

P1000308.JPG

P1000309.JPG

P1000310.JPG

P1000312.JPG

Edited by Higgie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...