Why become a member? ×

Fender Precision USA '95 £795 ***SOLD**
£875
Merseyside

bigthumb

Regrettably back up for sale. 

This is a 1995 bass and just wonderful in my humble opinion. The body is nicely off white and the fingerboard lovely and dark. The scratch plate is a replacement red tort that looks so much better than the white one it came with. The pups are stock but the loom has been replaced with a top KiOgon one. It's strung with a newish set of Labella flats and there a set of 45-105's in the case should you so desire. 

It has small chips, scratches but most notably the dink on the front just above the scratch plate. But apart from that its in nice nick for a 26 yo bass. 

Weight is roughly 9 lbs 4oz but thats according to the kitchen scales so it may be + - a bit.  

The bass comes with the Fender tweed case as pictured. Its well used but dose its job.

£795 Collected from St Helens Merseyside. Can deliver/meat within reasonable distance or I can box it up should you want to arrange a courier. No trade offers thanks, bills to pay! 

IMG_0194.jpg

IMG_1378.jpg

IMG_1377.jpg

IMG_1379.jpg

IMG_1373.jpg

IMG_1374.jpg

IMG_1375.jpg

IMG_1376.jpg

Edited by bigthumb
  • Like 10

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, bigthumb said:

Thanks Duncan, hope you're well mate 👍

All is good thanks! Hope all is well with you. As a matter of interest, what's the nut width please? I've got a really nice USA P that I'm thinking of selling as it's traditional  neck and I prefer a shallow or Jazz width. If it's either of those and I can sell mine - I'm on it!

Edited by itsmedunc
  • Like 1

• MB1 locked this topic
  • MoJoKe unlocked this topic
  • MB1 locked this topic