Why become a member? ×

Sold: Adamovic Jupiter 6
£3100
Wiesbaden, Germany

BiBaBass

Hi there,

the next bass I want to sell is my "Adamovic Jupiter 6 String". What a wonderful bass 😍

I know that selling this bass will broke my heart, but whenever I play my 4 strings it is like coming home.

I don't have use for 6 Strings, especially not for the B-String.

The specs are:

• White Limba Body
  • Guariuba Top
  • Guariuba/Wenge Neck
  • Zollernia fingerboard
  • Scale: 34,25
  • Set neck
  • 2x Häussel bass bar PUs with passive electronic
  • < 4kg
  • massive low B string!

You can see that this bass was used, but there are no big scratches, dings or dongs. The wooden PU covers were replaced by Harry Häussel, because of some cracks probably due to fluctuations in temperature.

As Häussel told me Adamovic don't use that kind of wood anymore for wooden covers. Now these are wooden covers made of ebony.

I prefer local pickup, but shipping is possible, too. But I have to emphasize that shipping is at your own risk.

Please feel free to ask questions. I also have some sound snippets, if you are interested.

IMG_4742.JPG

IMG_5763.JPG

IMG_4743 2.JPG

IMG_4745 2.JPG

IMG_4744 2.JPG

IMG_4747 2.JPG

IMG_4748 2.JPG

IMG_4750 2.JPG

IMG_4749 2.JPG

IMG_5754.JPG

IMG_6430.JPG

IMG_4802.JPG

Edited by BiBaBass
Price upDate
  • Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just aquired this bass. I highly recommend this seller. He has a well cared range of basses  as I could test them in person. Doing business with him was smooth and uncomplicated! The bass is like new at a very reasonable price compared to other Adamovics here in the Frankfurt area. Thanks!